Responsibilities For Lead Full Stack Developer (Heavy Node And ReactJS):
- You will be working on interesting technical challenges in a product-centric and open-source-driven environment.
- The role requires a good knowledge of Algorithmic Design and Architecture, Data structures, OOPS Concepts, serverless architectures, and complex problem-solving skills.
- You will help set a very high bar on code quality.
- You will take ownership of product features from conception to implementation, testing deployment, and support.
- A lot of freedom on when and where you work from – just get stuff done.
- You will open source as much as possible, and blog about cool things that you learned and built.
- You will help define who we become as a company.
- You will get stock options in line with silicon valley standards.
Requirements For Lead Full Stack Developer (Heavy Node And ReactJS):
- Familiarity with NoSQL(MongoDB) and SQL(MySQL) databases.
- Hands-on experience with ReactJS.
- Hands-on experience in building APIs with NodeJS.
- Hands-on experience with writing serverless components.
- Hands-on experience with Microservices architecture.
- Familiarity with developing microservices that run at scale.
- Third-party API integrations.
- Ability to write automation tests for the code shipped during SDLC.
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes, and cloud platforms like AWS, Azure, GCP.
- Experience with event streaming platforms like Kafka.
Must have Skills
- Node.Js – 3 Years
- React.Js – 3 Years
INR 16 – 35 Lakh/Year (Annual salary)
Onsite Pune, Maharashtra, India
Originally Published at